Sunday, February 22, 2015

Listen to the Strength of Sensitivity Podcast on Edge Talk Radio here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine/2015/02/23/edge-strength-of-sensitivity-with-kyra-mesich-psyd
In this inaugural episode, I explained a little about why I specialize in sensitivity and what prompted me to create this podcast. My guest was Cathryn Taylor, an author of several books, and an expert in EFT and inner child work. In fact, Cathryn is known as the "mother of inner child work." We discussed growing up as a sensitive child and what we bring forth into adulthood. This episode ends with a relaxing, supportive nature meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrive this Winter: 6 Step Anti-SAD Action Plan

Holy moly winter arrived early and intensely this year here in MN!  I’ve heard similar reports from my friends and family around the ...